Introductions Kane finally checking in..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by K_A_N_O, Wednesday 18th Feb, 2015.

1. K_A_N_O Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Kane Gloucester
    Hey everyone,
    I've finally got around to signing up. i don't frequent the forums much these days as much as i used too.

So I drive a CL9 Accord with just a few rubbish modifications :Smile:

IMG_3851. IMG_3854.

Nighthawk, John Dickson, Nels and 3 others like this.
  2. Superman001 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom James Paisley
    Looks stunning! :Thumbup:

3. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    Very tasteful upgrade

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    whatup Kane! its been 8-9 years your car is special so stop taking it down we all know what it is. :log:

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Good to finally have you join up Kane.

Pop her in the Club Garage mate.

6. K_A_N_O Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks everyone :Smile: yea i need to find some smaller images to upload them to the garage first :Grin:
    - - - Updated - - -
    must of only been half that long surely??? she is special , special to me thats for sure :Wink: , i havent even done anything to her for a good year i don't think.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Members here don't know the story from start to finish but I do discreetly... so fill in the gaps, I would say you must have second person after a few who went the whole hog route to modify your car to the next extreme.

Now we have @DeviateDefiant I can't keep up with him he going for critical mass with his mods.

Superman001 likes this.
  8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK @K_A_N_O :welcome:
    I'm not one for extensive modifications, but your CL9 is very tastefully done. :Niceone:
    So too, are the other two Accords I can see in the first shot. Do you know them? If so, ask them to join. I'd love to see their Accords too. :Hey:

9. K_A_N_O Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks very much, im not one for lary in your face mods im more for performance and subtly
    - - - Updated - - -
    Theres 3 other Accords in that picture :Wink: all oxford lads .
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ahh Yes Ralph :Thumbup: He is indeed running away with modification :Grin:

What can i say Mr Anojan (fireycorn) on the old forums was my inspiration modifying his to run on KPRO, its actually his gearbox i have in mine. then i was first in the UK to experiment with the USDM ECU and flashpro, and so the fire was started and here we are :Grin:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well Ani was a maverick is there was any and his VIP ways you got to love his gangster style cigar puffing style still in touch with the big fellow?

11. K_A_N_O Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

haha he is indeed VIP , last time i saw him was a meet last year in the summer, i have a good chat with him every so often.

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Give the young at heart old man a high five please. what he riding in these day has moved to Mercedes\Lexus now?

13. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Kane :welcome:

That's a lovely CL9 the mods are great. Look forward to seeing and hearing more about it. :Thumbup:

Ichiban likes this.
  14. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Well **** me sideways and call me Dorothy, I thought you'd never get around to signing up man :clap:

I might have spent like £200 on engine dress-up parts yesterday...

@Clackie and @Briggsy are both members :Smile:

It's the circle of life, I then followed your findings from Flashpro, wrote the guide and got several others up and running too :Laughing:

15. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I didn't recognise the cars. They've not been on here for quite a while. It would be good to hear from them. :vtec:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  16. K_A_N_O Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

man this forum is confusing, im used to the old phpbb style lol , im getting lost , i really need to sign in on my phone so i can upload pics easier.