Introductions kwakers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kwakers, Monday 22nd Apr, 2013.

1. kwakers Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hello accord owners another new member here how is everybody?:Wave:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Kwakers, welcome to AOC.

Doing good thanks.

Which Accord do you have ?

4. kwakers Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

HI ya SpeedyGee I have a very very reliable 167000 mile gen 7 1998 2.0 auto VTEC blahblahblah Its now in need of a desperate cambelt change and I am waiting on a crank pulley holding tool so that i can get the job done. fingers crossed its never let me down and I have owned it for 8 years. (to much info)

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nice one, bet it still drives like new :Smile:

Good luck with getting that pulley off, they can be well stubborn sometimes.

Take plenty of pictures and do a DIY guide on the cambelt chain. We have a DIY Guide of the Month award.

See this thread for more details http://hondakarma.com/threads/5053/

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  6. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to the site! Good to hear the mighty Honda still going strong :Smile:

7. kwakers Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

High again to all
    Done my cambelt yesterday (wednesday) Bl**dy crank pulley bought a tool to help remove the pulley (on ebay) got myself all ready to do the job you know, jacked up wheel off lower cover removed only to find it was the wrong tool.:Angry: I had to put everything back on and go to a friends repair shop and use his airline to loosen the bolt and retighten the bolt (gently) and drive back home 4 miles hoping the bolt never came off (it didn't) and then finish the job Whoopie:Happy: alls well with the world

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Excellent work any pictures to show your work?

9. kwakers Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was so happy that it all worked out that I forgot to charge the battery up on my camera and I don't own one of those smart phones so No there is no pics:Rolf: but the Accord got a very good wash and clean out looks better than new now and tommorow we will be going up to yorkshire in it from Haverhill in Suffolk 350 miles one way hope i tightened all the bolts up:Thumbup:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Oh dear never mind have a good trip up North.:Thumbup: