Off-Topic Lacking motivation today

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SpeedyGee, Sunday 11th Nov, 2012.

1. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I was meant to give my car a full service today, drove it into the garage, loped around for a while sorting out tools, then got big time CBA and here I am back on the sofa :Unknown:

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

We all need a day like that sometimes to recharge the batteries. Sometimes an hour's shuteye makes all the difference too.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's how I feel Monday to Friday but somehow weekends I seem to be ok:Unknown:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had to clean Helen car,so yesterday could be asked to raise a finger but some how the sunshine made me get up sort the car.

changed the antifreeze ,engine oil and general check up washed the engine bay and detailed it up. Today full internal clean and wash. I will update the master thread soon with pictures , Holdcroft body shop have done a superb repair the paint job all the body gaps just spot on, so impressed with it.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    LOL .. like it.
    - - - Updated - - -
    CJ, I was on my own today, with no company in the garage .. that puts me off. I prefer when therer others around to have a laugh and joke with, plus call out for tools and therefore not have to get out from under the car to look for that one tool that you forgot to take down with you Lol

I'll have to do it next weekend now, shame cause it was actually a good day.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am Zoran can nip down mate, but I like to work alone as I am chatting too much and achieve sod all ..:Whistle: