Exhaust System Lambda sensor

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by F20cherry, Friday 2nd Oct, 2015.

1. F20cherry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Daniel Tonbridge
    Goof afternoon you honda nuts after reading alot of stuff about our cars refusing alot of lambda sensors i didnt really want to go to honda as my wife and wallet will never fogive me i decided on go for a ntk sensr it was made for the 1.8 f18b2 but i was fitting it to the f20b6 and it works perfectly i had to cut the old plug and fit it to the new sensor because it was the wrong way as you could plug the new sensor into the old. One but apart from that its working beautifully ill put a picture with part numbers

Attached Files:

2. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    See if it still works after a few months, i've had Cat and o2 sensor issues ever since mine got nicked and got mugged by garage. I think you can pick up genuine ones for £70 from VTEC direct where @DeviateDefiant got his for his ATR.

3. F20cherry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Daniel Tonbridge
    Cheers ill keep an eye on the dreaded EML its a shame the cars are so fussy some nicked your cat i thought they only did it yo vans bloody nightmare i bet

4. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Oh these Accords unfortunately are extremely popular amongst cat theives, so be wary of your car, the cat theft messed up my car big time and has cost me a fortune.

5. F20cherry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Daniel Tonbridge
    I will thank you gives me and excuse to lower it hopefully they can get under it

6. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I think you are absolutely right, quite a few Accords come up for sale with stolen cats! I wonder why...

7. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    The OEM cat on these are worth a few bob and easy to cut off, hence why they are a popular target.

F20cherry likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I haven't seen a Accord taken kindly to aftermarket 02 sensors, but NGK ones seem to fair better.