General Leather Configuration Like in Accord?

Discussion in '9th Generation (2012-2017)' started by micks_address, Tuesday 21st Oct, 2014.

1. micks_address Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys two months in with my Civic Tourer and I'm happy enough with it. One thing I'm looking to change is to add leather upholstery. I remember the leather in my accord was black with centre panels perforated. Is the back seat the same in the accord ? Fitter was saying maybe don't go perforated in back in case kids spilled drinks and might seap into the seat and smell.
    Cheers
    Mick

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes bud they are perforated in back as well in the Accord , let see you Civic Tourer in the garage please.

3. micks_address Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I need to take some pictures first... I do miss my accord though :Frown:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Accords are in a different league bud, take your time on the pictures.

5. micks_address Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Agree the accord is in a different league but I'm saving 1/3rd a week on fuel and halved my tax bill (Ireland) and knocked a few quid off my insurance.. The power isn't as much of a come down from the 2.2 that I thought it would be... But it's not an Accord that's fur sure

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You running the 1.6 I-DTEC or the i-VTEC I would assume its the diesel. You guys in ROI have some crazy tax system on cars over here they pay sod all road tax.

7. micks_address Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah 1.6 diesel my tax on the accord was 390 tax on Civic is 180

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Makes sense the new facelift CR-V will receive the nine speed autobox that will make things a bit interesting.

9. micks_address Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was told by honda Ireland staff member that the 160bhp diesel going in the CR-V would be in a new accord to be released 2016...but it looks like it's the end of line for the accord?

10. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    That's all up in arms at the moment Mick, some rumours say we'll get the Facelift 9th Generation Accord, others say we won't see an Accord till the 10th Generation. Either way, I would remain confident we will eventually see another Accord or saloon Honda in general for the UK market.