Removed LED Accord Door Sills

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Chunkylover53, Saturday 4th Jan, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

£150 - offers through posting on this thread accepted - Please do not PM me with offers
    I only have these for a week or so at the special price.

Just to be clear - this is for FOUR door panels.

Pictures below

T2GxpjXpFXXXXXXXXX_!!589950513. T2VX3UXatXXXXXXXXX_!!589950513. T2V4qfXzJXXXXXXXXX_!!589950513. T2wL8.XzFXXXXXXXXX_!!589950513. T2MACnXzJXXXXXXXXX_!!589950513.

These probably aren't genuine. I want to stress that - you are NOT getting a genuine part. However seeing as these cost hundreds of pounds from Honda, for under 150 these are brilliant value from me.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dude which car will these fit .. can't see them fitting the 8th or the 7th Tourer they are too flat to fit.. or are they generic pictures?

3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My contact says it's for the 2008-12 shape if that helps. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier :Blushing:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate not to sound like a kill joy sorry :Blink:, those won't fit our cars UKDM as they are JDM derived the sills are not flat . This contact has made them for the US model and they have different body styles and their sills are flatter.

5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ah my mistake - I should have probably considered it seeing as he's based in China. Trade price was a little bit under 100 so I thought it was a bargain.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They could fit the 6th Generation you could try that on your car fella..

7. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If I had a spare hundred to spend on styling I would change the heavily dented doors before installing these door sills :lol:

The other day I worked out I've nearly spend £1200 on car parts + labour and I've only had it for 7 months :Foolish:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.