Dealers/Garages liquid ice 2008 . . .. AVOID!!!

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by chris2982, Saturday 8th Aug, 2015.

1. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi all,

Ordered a part from Liquid Ice 2008 on the 24th of July via Amazon. Item was dispatched the next day ?!?!
    3 weeks from dispatched and still nothing..

Tried to phone , but cannot get to speak to anyone.
    2 emails sent over the last 3 days.... No response.
    Just had to open case with Amazon.

Not happy at all to say the least.

Just thought this was worth posting incase anyone was considering a purchase.

Chris.

OllyR likes this.
  2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

@chris2982 - good idea opening a case against them, that's the only some firms reply!

As for myself, I've ordered countless ICE related stuff from their eBay store (speaker converters, ISO leads, removal keys, MDF rings etc) so I guess you were just unlucky?

3. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

I spoke to my brother today and he reminded me of a few years ago I had ordered from them before. . . exactly the same thing happened then :Frown:
    I had forgot all about it or I would not have tried again.
    - - - Updated - - -
    I'm just double unlucky I guess

4. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is very odd, I'm sure you will get a refund soon though.

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You can get you money back from your credit card. Equal liability etc etc

6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Id ordered a few bits from Amazon which never arrived, opened up a complaint with them and I have always had them resent. See how Amazon respond, I have always found them pretty good with resolving issues so far.

7. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

just Soo frustrating that it's over 3 weeks and not so much as a message from them :Frown:
    I am one who really appreciates good customer service ,,, things happen,, get delayed,, get lost,, but could all be eased with a quick phone call or email.

8. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought a nilfisk pressure washer brand new for £90 off eBay. What I received was a pink bedazzled iPhone case! Luckily ebay have been great with refunds but it is a pain when you get ripped off.

9. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

so it turns out it is not in stock and will be until mid September before the supplier gets them back.

my question is. . , .
    so why are you still advertising them for sale with a delivery time of 2 days.?

10. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I had an Amazon delivery turn up in a damaged box and 3 items missing, rang them and got an instant refund. Hours later the driver came back with the missing items which he found in the van. Rang Amazon to tell them but the refund had already been raised and told to keep them.

SpeedyGee and Nighthawk like this.
  11. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Disgusting practise by the firm, throw a negative there way and you'll really hurt them.

12. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

now it is October and I have just received an email saying they are processing my refund.

Soo, , 2 and a half months later , after a 2 day delivery date i end up getting a refund....
    the most frustrating part... they are STILL advertising it as in stock with a 2 day delivery

:Rant:

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Shocking @chris2982 I would ask them to give you money for the inconvenience caused.

14. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    That is rediculas mate, I had something simular once. Does my head in how they get away trading like that! Glad the money is on it's way back though.