Feedback/Help Loading Video from iPad

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by MickyB, Tuesday 2nd Sep, 2014.

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm having trouble uploading some videos from my I Zpad to a thread I'm trying to start. I upload the file it lets me choose what I want to upload, the video is then compressed the screen darkens and takes a long time to respond but the video does not upload. Any thing I'm doing wrong?

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'm not 100% sure Micky but I'd imagine it takes a fair few minutes to upload the video from your iPad to the internet via your broadband connection, due to the video being quite large in size.

Have you tried just leaving it to carry on uploading (it should do that even without the screen being on at all).

3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes I've left it to finish but nothing normally when you upload a photograph you get the box at the bottom asking if you want it full or thumbnail, this you get nothing???

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    The site doesn't support video upload at the moment due to the size of the files involved. It's easy to eat up gigabytes of data with videos. It's something we may support in the future though I'd have to look into it further.

I'd suggest using YouTube for now, you can also send it to CJ or myself to put on the HK channel if you wish :Smile:

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ok thanks.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Sorry Micky, I must have had a blonde moment myself, should have been able to tell you can't upload videos to the site.

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No problem can we upload recorded sound from the I phone?

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Again that's a no, as to be honest I never thought sound clips would be of use to members :Laughing: