Introductions Longest registration form ever....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by danrobinson, Thursday 8th Dec, 2011.

1. danrobinson Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey there everyone... Thought I should register and say hello.... Site is looking very slick CJ congratulations! Think most people will know me form the other places... I have a 56 plate Diesel Tourer with Stage 1 remap and A-Spec suspension. Playing with grooved discs and green pads, but have managed to kill my clutch. Nice uprated one hopefully being fitted in the new year, until then I am driving like my missus. Rather knackered my plans for sprucing up my paintwork sadly :Frown:. Anyway... hope I can contribute to the new site as well :Grin:

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Dan

A very warm welcome to AOC - great to see you on here.

RIP clutch, but that's good news, it proves you're driving the car properly!

Looking forward to hearing the latest escapades of The Dude :cool:

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi Dan and welcome.

4. danrobinson Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:cool: waiting for his first Christmas play... stood at the back with all the. other dads with cameras in hand waiting for the car herding to begin...

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC Dan! Sorry about the lengthy registration process it is the best way to deal with spam accounts. I had the school play yesterday I got more patents heads in my pictures than of my daughter!!!

6. danrobinson Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well much randomness ensued... Not a sign of the dude who like his puppa did at school plays, just HID in the corner totally nonplussed. :Grin:

7. rimmo Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Charlie Brigg North Lincs
    Hello Dan & welcome

8. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ey up buddy! Glad you made it!

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi Dan
    Welcome glad to see you've landed safely. Sure it wasn't the wife that killed the clutch??
    You should blame her ? Then she can pander to you thinking she has hurt your baby and will have to keep you sweet ??? Ha ha ha

10. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Welcome along

11. Chadders Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Dan welcome along

12. gedutism Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome to the club Dan