Electrical & Lights look for connectors for euro lights

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by djhtsx, Sunday 22nd Dec, 2013.

1. djhtsx New Member Getting Started

Hey guys, from the USA

I purchased a set of euro bi xenon lights for my acura tsx. Now I am look for the connectors that are marked in the picture. I am will to pay for someone to get them for me or at least point me in the direct on where I can find a harness or the connector. I found the leveling switch on ebay now I need the plug that actually plugs into the leveling switch and the head light.

48dd0fec-4290-4077-9dd0-fcc64ef7fa12_zpsb100adf0.

photo1_zpsd644a257.

2. mr.xkr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If you are looking only for the connector, you can consider its a Hella leveling device, search for that.

3. djhtsx New Member Getting Started

I have the connector. I'm looking for the wires that plug into the connectors in the picture above

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    If someone can dig out the part numbers, I don't mind ordering them in and posting them on for you. I'm not the best at digging through all the model diagrams to find the right bits :Smile:

5. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

if its just the wires why can't you use spade connectors on the relevant type of wires with a grommet easily sourced :Search:

6. djhtsx New Member Getting Started

I didnt think that it would be that hard to find them.

I know someone knows!! I willing to pay!