Facelift Model Looking At A New Jazz

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2007-2015)' started by TheDarkKnight, Monday 30th Apr, 2012.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not bothered if its bought outright/leased.

Need a reliable runabout. Probably either go for a 1 year old used model or if I can make the maths work, will go for an all new one.

Ideas/Suggestions all welcome.:Niceone:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hybrid is the one to go for bud, slightly dearer but build quality is spot on.

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not many second hand hybrids around - that is a good sign. Seems people are indeed retaining them. Seen a few 1.2 and 1.4 petrol models a shade over £8k. Roll on the weekend :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Saj take the Hybrid Jazz for a spin its epic in my view, all the know how from the 2nd Generation insight and improvements have gone into it. Insight was the testing ground the Jazz has just refined it.

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh I will do. Not in any rush to buy just yet but had planned to drive the hybrid to get a feel for it :Smile:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    nice one Saj you will enjoy the car I am sure of it.

7. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well I had the chance to sample a 1.2 last year when the Accord was being serviced.

I was very nearly tempted to swap its that good a car. Dashboard was a bit messy, but overall, the car is huge, spacious and was giving 60mpg - on URBAN driving! :Rolf:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Saj I had my daughter with me down at HH over the Easter break getting Helens car MOT'd. She was with me both times when I test drove the new Civic and Jazz.

Her assessment was the Jazz is better car as it feels roomy she has more room at the back for her toys and roof space. Her biggest praise was she could see clearly out of the back windows when sitting down or in the child seat. She also noticed the ride better on the Jazz & more prettier than the Civic and the simple layout was to her linking.

And that is a seven years assessment I guess if you are buying a family car get your children say into the buying process.. she wants a pink Jazz as her first car,told here that only 10 years away ..:Wink:

9. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Family?

What family?

Thats what the Accord is for! Hehe. :OTT:

Jazz would be my little toy! (Devilish smile!) :lol:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Jazz isn't a toy bud what you want is a AP1 ,DC2 , EK9 .. :Hooray:

11. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well, you know what I mean :Smile:

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes bud I know, just yanking your chain.

13. Saj, I overheard our SM and FD the other day mentionioning some amazing deals on Jazz manuals if your interested. Give me a call on 01782 261593 and I will pass you over to our SM Trish

14. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sure thing.

Will probably do so on Tuesday as have a torrid weekend approaching but yes would be very interested indeed!