Feedback/Help looking at for sale items on iPhone

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Mike c, Sunday 25th Nov, 2012.

1. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    Hi guys
    When I try to look at the for sale forum all I get is a blank page with a search facility. If I tap in something to find it comes back as nothing available (or words to that effect)
    What am I doing wrong?
    Mike c:Messed:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mike,

Is this via the apple app of on a laptop or PC browser?I will respond to your PM in a short while.

3. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CJ this is on the iPhone app, Mike's put it in the title. I get the same.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

but is that the same on laptop ipad on a full blown browser?

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ok guys looking at this issue and even me with admin rights I am affected. it is a well known issue which VBulletin the manufacturer is aware of.

iPhone app don't show sub forum

This is one of biggest bug out in the mobile app and has no resolution date, the date this is fixed by the manufacturer I will resolve it . VB are now concentrating on VB5 and all mobile development has stopped on the current VB4 mobile suite which we are on. I will look to move to VB5 as soon as the gold version is released if a suitable fix has been found. http://hondakarma.com/threads/2234/

The reason sub forum is used to limit the massive front page and make it compact and concise and presentable.

Is there a Workaround?

To view the sales section on your mobile device you can use mobile broswer by going to http://hondakarma.com/threads/750/ . login in as normally and you can go into the sales section.

You can also go to full version at the bottom of the page by clicking full site zoom in and zoom out .

Please let me know if this is still an issue. Apologies for the big its outside my control.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys anyone tried this yet ? the landing page should now redirect to the mobile skin. But please do try access the full site via your mobile browsers.

7. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    I have managed to view the for sale site using the full site on the mobile browser . It is usable but the floating "tweet" gets in the way all the while . At least I can see what I want . I am looking forward to having full availability on the iPhone app.
    thanks for the info
    Mike c

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    just zoom in Mike you can get the tweets banner to a side .