General Looking for advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 35mmslr, Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012.

1. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am a very happy owner of a 7th Generation facelift but sadly due to my wife not liking driving a "Big Ugly Car" (her words, definatly not mine) and my need for an operation taking me off the road for a while I am looking for a Honda replacement.

Short of replacing my wife, which I have considered :Smile:, does anyone have any recommendations about the Civic, CR-V or even (dare I say it) a Jazz? I need room for 2 labradors and good (50+) MPG's.

Cheers

Dave

2. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

1st option looks about right to me.

3. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Smile:, that would be even more expensive than replacing the car!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I know the feeling too much to lose in a shot.

Coming to the cars I would say the Jazz and CR-V diesel purely for the two pooches.I have have a lab and he loves his space and can have a proper stretch if he wants.

The only concern is getting 50MPG your wife dear will have to drive really slowly to achieve anywhere near that figure.

5. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Ichiban. Do you know if there is a model of Jazz that has the interior quality of the Accord? I don't like that plastic-y feel you can get with lesser cars.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It depends on what your perception of interior qaulity is really ,personally I think all Japanese built Honda have better build and interiors.

Then there will be other who find the UK built Honda's meet and exceeds their standards and are very satisfied with the qaulity.

I would rate the CR-V interiors way better than the Jazz purely down to cost of the vehicle.

7. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok, thanks again.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No problem buddy , you will like 303 they make good products.