Sold Loom Bands for sale :)

Discussion in 'Other Items' started by Chunkylover53, Monday 23rd Jun, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Loom bands are the kids craze this year. I've been dishing these out to local shops and they're all selling them for £2 per bag! The best I've heard was £1.50.

Around 300 bands per bag which includes s/c clips and the weaving hook so its an all in one package. Multicoloured rubber bands so one bag is all a kid needs to make whatever they want :Smile:

For HK members I have better prices than on my eBay outlet:
    One per customer offer - 12 bags for £10 delivered. All I can really say is at less than £1 a bag and delivered to your door its a lot cheaper than local retailers.

Bulk offer - 50 bags for £35 delivered. This is probably better if you got loads of kids who use them or in some cases a few families have taken them and are giving their kids one bag daily if they've been good. Pretty smart idea seeing as summer hols are just round the corner :Tongue:

If you want more than 50 pls PM me or ask below.

Delivery is via Hermes - they cover 90% of Britain but if they don't cover your delivery postcode then I may have to PM you a revised offer. This rarely happens so just a side note :Smile:

Pictures (ask below if you want more):
    2014-06-23 13.15.46. 2014-06-23 13.15.59.
  2. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    went and bought 4 bags yesterday, didnt notice the price but I'm sure they would have been double your price! :Sobbing:
    Chunkylover53 likes this.
  3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha you can't win em all. Let me know whenever you want to stock up on these.
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Oooh I think my daughters in to these, she has asked me to print her some sort of board on the 3D printer to help her make stuff.

So I maybe getting some of these off you soon.
  5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got one set of 50 and a few 10's left - I started with 1000 bags just 6 days ago. Please let me know if you want to order :Smile:

Otherwise there is a 2 week wait by the looks of things.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Wow, that's good going CL !
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good going CL , my daughter is buying 2-3 packs a week!
  8. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

More coming this Thursday.
    Nels likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Just checking open threads - Are you still selling these @Chunkylover53 ?
  10. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh yeah I completely forgot about these, kids have moved onto other stuff now. Anyway I still have some lying about so I'm giving them away - just postage needed.
  11. leonard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

leonard london
  12. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Hmm, I generally find that articles in The Daily Mail should be taken with a massive pinch of salt.
  13. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Daily mail obsessing over supposedly cancer causing items, who would've thought!

The loom bands are fine, its the charms that contain the so called deadly chemicals. DM is just a scare mongering gutter newspaper with nil journalistic value. The damn comments are more factual than the newspaper itself.
    Zebster and AccordCU2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.