General Loving my 7th Generation more and more

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eternal422, Sunday 19th Feb, 2012.

1. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Had a lovely run down to South Wales and back today - 250 miles at 40mpg. Well impressed! The car is just so smooth and comfortable, it practically drives itself! My only regret about buying my 7th Generation was that I didn't get it sooner!

2. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well thats a good regret to have!

3. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You've really hit the nail on the head, it is such an easy drive. I absolutely love my accord, and i too regret not getting one sooner!!!

ps great xcarlink install guide. made a breeze today for me to put mine in.

4. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Glad it was helpful Accordsedan - I think knowing how to take stuff apart without causing damage is the hardest part. That's why this forum can be so helpful - there are some great people on here who can usually help with most things on the car.

5. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yes i managed to complete the install with no damage, no left over screws and nothing rattling!! It also helped i bought a set of bojo trim removal tools off ebay, which i highly recommend to anyone wanting to remove trim panels etc.

6. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    And, this was my only regret with Accord, not making the leap sooner to Accord ownership. Always dependable. Never fails. And, smoothest ride. My mother already had an Accord and bragged for several years. But I was firmly stuck on Ford. Now I can't imagine my life without my Accord. It's like part of the family, a friend I can always depend on. A beauty of a ride, as you say.