Introductions Marc shuttle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marcshuttle, Thursday 9th Jun, 2016.

1. marcshuttle New Member Getting Started

Belgium marc haaltert
    I live in Belgium and work for Honda Belgium. This is probably the main reason for my everlasting passion for everything Honda related.
    But mainly older Honda cars for the moment. In the past i used to ride Honda motorcycles(all kinds).For now my car park includes Prelude 1th gen, Prelude 2 th gen,Civic shuttle 1988(4 cars), CR-X 16i16, Accord cb7, Civic sedan 1988,and last but not least the only stranger Triumph Acclaim(which is a true Civic Ballade 1982)
    Kind regards
    Marc

Zebster and Ichiban like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello @marcshuttle and welcome to HK!
    You have quite an enviable collection of Hondas I must say! Civic Shuttle being my personal fav specially if it's the AWD version.

Pop them up in to the club garage so we can see them. But yeah plenty of classic Honda enthusiasts here so you will feel right at home.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

6. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Welcome Marc!

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Marc :Hey:

That's great Honda History you have, please do add all your cars to the club garage.

Last edited: Monday 13th Jun, 2016
  8. jazzway Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Marlène Maasgouw
    Welkom Marc! :Smile: