Official Honda Marquez on a Mission at Misano

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda World News, Thursday 10th Sep, 2015.

1. Honda World News Auto-Generated News Feed

Honda MotoGP rider Marc Marquez will be on a mission at resurfaced Misano - to expunge the memory of his recent Silverstone crash and show once again that he has returned to his familiar dominant form after a so far difficult 2015 season.

Source: Honda World News

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Go MM93 & DP26 time to whoop some Yamaha's into oblivion.

3. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    I don't think DP will but MM will liven things up now, not down or out yet!

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It looks like old dog Rossi might be champion again but never too late for Honda to fight back.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    DP needs to chip in start to "chaperone" like the Yamaha boys are doing they making it easy. DP has won before at Misano so the pocket rocket can do it provided the shiny side is up and is a dry race.

I can't wait to see the public boos if GOATo55er is off the podium that will make my day.
    - - - Updated - - -
    I hope not anyone by him please Lorenzo zap him. I was fuming at Silverstone all these supported were cheering when MM93 fell down I felt like knocking them down.

Bones126 likes this.
  6. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    lol, yep I'm sure it would :teasing:

But yes, DP needs to help MM now. But I think since Yam got the seamless change gearbox like Honda they have upped their game again. making some great racing all the same.

Ichiban likes this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes that seamless gearbox upshift and downshift has helped Yamaha lot now they are on the same footing as Honda . Honda enjoyed the early success by beating everyone developing that first :ninja: Honda taken a back step by making this year engine too powerful and their rider cannot stay on. it like a riding a bucking bronco so unless DP and MM take rodeo classes good luck in taming that beast.

At Silverstone when MM93 set the fastest time on Saturdays qualifying I was at Beckett's and he was laying down massive trails of rubber down it was insane no other bike did that !! it was a awesome lap everyone was just stood in :zen:

Another advantage Yamaha have is two experienced riders and feedback given to developed the 2015 bike was perfect, now no disrespect to MM93 he double world champion, but he is hardly got any experience to give guidance on the next years bike.So when Honda asked their boy wonder what he wanted? His request was more power..tut tut

Second issue Casey Stoner is their test rider in winter testing now he can ride anything no matter it is and he is mega fast, MM93 is now taming a beast which Casey said is fine and now he has been changing his riding style to stay on . So 2016 both Casey and MM93 need to sit with engineer for a happy medium.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Dave you seen this brilliant article on 2016 ECU Everything You Wanted To Know About MotoGP's 2016 Unified Software, But Were Afraid To Ask | MotoMatters.com | Kropotkin Thinks

This will be an interesting era, Honda will need to share their secrets with others and visa versa other teams.

Bones126 likes this.
  8. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Totally agree! bit of a school boy error requesting more power, as the old saying goes "power is nothing without control" But I think over time MM will build his experience, learn how to communicate better with the engineers and build a bike that will take some beating. After all, Honda have already made modifications to the forks and swingarm flex to allow the wheels to stand more upright for MM's riding style, or should I say lay down style.

Another thing not helping MM is that Yam have upped their game putting more pressure on MM and DP to up their game, this is when mistakes start to come in which is what you are seeing hear I think. MM off at Silverstone was desperation to get past VR IMHO

I'll take a look at that article, but if what you about sharing will be a whole new ball park. Bring it on I say, lets see who can ride and who just has the best toy!

Ichiban likes this.
  9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Also MM93 is using last year chassis which gives him the ability to take the turns and stand it up ..but the engine is sealed and with software tweaks they still can't tone down its insane power. I strongly suggest everyone to hear the Honda motorcycle at full chatter it is best sound you will ever hear from any engine, it sound like a 2 stroker which a beautiful note. just superb pure Honda music.
    The worst sound goes to Yamaha it sound like a buffalo on a heat calling out for quicky.

Yes the pressure applied by Yamaha has pushed the physiological game rather engineering superiority.

Bones126 likes this.
  10. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Excellent read that @Ichiban , interesting stuff. Interesting to read how one engineer interprets info to the other for anti wheelie etc. Hopefully it will help the small guy, at the same time it reads as though it will be harder but they have less work to do. But it's those small advantages in this game that help, but the final comments say it all. First they have to beat MM, VR, DP etc. So true!

Ichiban likes this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Both Spaniard looking at this T055er and their face says it all what is he on about ?

Mayhem bring it on !! can't wait for Free Practice tomorrow !
    upload_2015-9-10_22-38-43.

Bones126 likes this.
  12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    What a race flag to flag two bike changes and we have two brits in second and third. Bring it home boys!

MM93 please shiny side up #MotoGP #SanMarinoGP three laps to go

Bones126 likes this.
  13. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Great race, well rode by MM. clever move to drop back and see what the boys were doing first. Then took the initiative which paid off.
    I think Rossi knew what he was doing, dragging Lorenzo along to force an error.
    Superb to see the Brits up there, especially after Reading was in the gravel!