Sponsors May the Fourth be with you

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Holdcroft Honda, Tuesday 3rd May, 2016.

1. One day promotion only for May the 4th.

Buy any Genuine Honda brake discs and pads combination and receive a free copy of Stars Wars - The Force Awakens.

Give Martin or Gareth a call on 01782 261593 to order. You must start the conversation "May the Fourth be with you" and place an order of over two brake discs (front or rear) and one set of pads to qualify for this offer.

brian62c, Nels, Racy Jace and 3 others like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @Members may the fourth be with you.

Toggerefc, Rayne, JayG and 1 other person like this.
  3. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    I want to order some stuff off HH online shop, but how do I get the shipping discount? @Holdcroft Honda

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Just call them up and refer to your user handle on HK. Atleast that is what did

5. You can't I'm afraid.

In all fairness we haven't actually launched the shop properly yet. It's there, but we still have lots of work to do and in turn we haven't advertised or promoted it at all yet.

6. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what a bummer, I replaced my brake discs and pads on the front not that long ago :Frown:

7. Toggerefc Premium Member Club Supporter

:clap:

Harvey likes this.
  8. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    I've ordered lots of parts in the past, its just annoying to order the parts over the phone and also difficult during work time as I work in IT, half of our support calls are via phone so I can't hog the line for personal stuff.

:Frown: Hopefully it be up and ready in the near future to use.

Harvey likes this.