Official Honda McLaren-Honda Prepares for 2015

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda World News, Thursday 11th Dec, 2014.

1. Honda World News Auto-Generated News Feed

McLaren-Honda announced its new driver line-up for 2015: Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button, with Kevin Magnussen remaining an important part of the team, as test and reserve driver.
    29650_McLaren-Honda_announce_new_driver_line-up_.
    29651_McLaren-Honda_announce_new_driver_line-up_. 29652_McLaren-Honda_announce_new_driver_line-up_. 29653_McLaren-Honda_announce_new_driver_line-up_.

Source: Honda World News

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I do so look forward to many Honda wins in F1. :Hooray:
    We need to re-affirm our rightful place, and prove to all that we are better than 'certain other' manufacturers. :HobbyHorse:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Best driver line up and retaining Kevin too can't be more happier than that... Now Honda density awaits for more victories.:Hooray:

4. Honda US News Auto-Generated News Feed

McLaren-Honda is delighted to announce its new driver lineup for 2015: Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button. Kevin Magnussen will remain an important part of the team, as test and reserve driver. All three men will play crucial roles in re-establishing the ascendancy of one of global sport's most iconic unions, for McLaren and Honda have already formed one of the most dominant partnerships in motorsport history: Honda broke new ground in the 1980s by creating a turbocharged engine that was unparall...

Source: Honda World News

5. mellow_me New Member Getting Started

I agree, think Honda have the best driver line up, experience, speed & raw talent

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I don't normally follow F1 but I'll be following it for sure next season. Looks a darn fine team.

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Pity (I assume) that they won't be able to go back to the "Marlboro" colour scheme. Any news on who the main sponsor will be?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Same old sponsors I think no news until we see the 2015 McLaren unveiled ,but I can't see any of these partners leaving McLaren Formula 1 - Partners

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good news guys

McLaren has become the first Formula 1 team to officially confirm its 2015 launch date, with its new Honda-powered MP4/30 to be unveiled on January 29.

Nels likes this.
  10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Roll on 2015 F1 Season !

Nels likes this.
  11. Nels Moderator Staff Team

2015 is going to be a great year !
    Anyone want to disagree? :Baseballbat:

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Countdown to F1 has begun

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Its here finally here the car is fitted with Honda’s 1.6 litre V6 engine, the RA615H. RON Denis describes the engine is a piece of jewellery and they are blown away with the engine performance.:Happy:

a0DmobBGSTeBxGnRa5WW_Front on. 841LB0qMSAygCu1Dm93d_McLaren Honda side MP4-30.JPG rhgmDDjsSPe9MT5GOvfX_McLaren Honda.JPG 2Ct6KBlfTompPhRtF7um_McLarne 2015 top down.JPG