Planning Meet (17th December 2011)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 14th Dec, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We have a small impromptu meet since we have launched we all have been busy setting up the forum and getting our bearing right.

It s small gathering of members , I will be servicing a 8th Generation accord for Zoran , so if you are interested pop down for a coffee and some fun.

For further information drop me a PM.

Cheers
    CJ

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can't wait.looking forward to learn thing or two how to look after my car.see you saturday:Grin:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No problem today had a brief play on the OBD 3 compliant MVCI it a superb piece of kit. The 9th Generation Civic will only talk to his device. The HIMs and Tablets can't anymore. I will buying this kit soon , so when you come for your next service we should have he all singing dancing MVCI. For more info Honda MVCI Kit

4. Hondas800 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wish i knew you could have done my clutch hehe...".......

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    hehe nope no engine hoist not lifting engine with chains strapped to log,been there done that and a black and blue foot for free when the lump dropped.

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CJ
    You need to get a 2011 calendar you said the 16th in my Boy thread????
    I'll text you later today when you are awake might pop up for an hour or so tomorrow before I go to bed!!!! Working tomorrow night oh happy Christmas shoppers!!!

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It was changed bud to accommodate others.come down for a few hours

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll drop you a message in the morning

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Enjoy the meet guys.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It was a good little meet Zoran and Andy came up in their 8th Generation saloon and tourers . Zorans car got serviced and gave it a quick wash and wax. more to follow soon.

11. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It was nice to see you again mate.thanks for servicing my car and hospitality.learned few things I didn't know,how to detail the car properly and what to do in the future to keep the car up to scratch.good day.

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I enjoyed working on the 8th Generation despite it being cold over all really good day, nice of Andy to drop by.