Electrical & Lights Minor problems with parkinglights.

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by SweAccord, Monday 9th Sep, 2013.

1. SweAccord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello everybody, on my 2009 Accord 2.2 i have always been confused with the "DRL", but i think now its not working properly.
    Since I've bought the car late 2010 (second hand,50000 swedish km) it has only lighten the HIDs at day, and when the "nightswitch" goes into nightmode the rest of the lights (parking front/rear/licenseplate) goes on.

So my question is, can there be more fuses than 2 different on the driverside and 1 in the pass side? all my standard 10A fuses i find by reading the book that covers parkinglights are not broken.

Why does the lights only work in nighttime, all swedish cars should have AUTO full lightning.

Now to save xenon I've taken out the Auto headlight fuse so the car is completely "black" daytime, i would prefer to have parkinglights on at daytime only.

Best regards, sorry for bad english.

2013-06-23 11.19.30.

Last edited: Monday 9th Sep, 2013
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Maybe you may need to approach your local Honda dealer for an answer.Not completely aware how this system works for swedish cars.. anyone else with a view.

3. SweAccord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've talked to my favourite Honda guru, and the dealer. they say it must be a fuse.

wich fuse i say :Smile: and i still stand here with "faulty lightning"

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If you take the fuse covers off under your driver side and there is a secondary fuse box in the same location in the passenger side.

There are stickers inside the fuse covers just look all the fuses up for lighting :Wink:

5. SweAccord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i think I've checked all... ill look again!

6. SweAccord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

this is madness, i found a bad fuse , and that didnt change anything at all HAHA, now im even more worried. how can a bad Lampfuse don't change a thing whn replaced? :Smile:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Right you haven't fitted any aftermarket electrical item off this circuit to feed it? a blown fuse means it drawing far too much for it to blow..

8. SweAccord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

all original! never done anything but fill upp diesel an go sideway

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You will to get the car shown to a good technician fuse popping just affirms there is a underlying fault.

10. SweAccord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I really need a good workshop, i wonder where :Smile: