Facelift Model MK VIII accord model question

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by simbac, Wednesday 14th Aug, 2013.

1. simbac Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Namibia
    Hie guys. Im kinda confused with Honda Accord naming?? Which model is named MK VIII, because from what i can deduce VIII means 8 so does it mean its an 8th generation accord or what? When you are looking for A 7th Generation accord parts on ebay you see those written Honda Accord MK VIII (2003-2008).

2. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi simbac. As far as the Euro Accord goes 7th Generation (i.e. VII) was early 2003 - May/June 2008:Unknown:.

8th Generation (i.e. VIII) was June 2008 - today. Sounds like it might just be a typing error in the ads maybe?

I don't think US variants were that much different in the dates of production runs - perhaps up to 10 months (perhaps a year) different but wouldn't have thought much more than that

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You don't need to look further than each heading on the forum ..you have the dates when each respective Accord was manufactured.

John Dickson likes this.
  4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I forgot about the dates being on the heading on each section:Foolish: That would be the easiest way to tell! :lol: