Off-Topic Mobile Phone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SayamaAccord, Saturday 3rd Dec, 2011.

1. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm still in the dark ages because my mobile phone is just a phone and texter.

I know that with the modern ones it's like having a PC in your pocket.

So my question is, which is better, the iPhone or a top end Android phone?

2. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm running the I phone 3GS and I wouldn't change it for anything. Like you say it's like having a computer in your pocket and there's so many things you can do with it like view this wonderful new site. Like I'm doing now.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would say Iphone, like a Honda it just works everytime all the time flawlessly. But if you are price sensitive customer Android wins hands down.

4. Brett Member

The I phone 4s is a must guys it does what it says on the tin lol

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iPhone 3GS for me. Mines getting a bit tired now but going to see if it'll last until the iPhone 5.

6. I-S Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    I'm am Android man through and through.

Apple are fine if you are prepared to pay what they cost and live with the limitations imposed on you. They will guarantee you the smoothest user experience.

Android gives you more flexibility, customisability and wide choice of devices which may offer you some usp that apple can not, EG my phone is waterproof. Of course, there is the cost side as well.

Like everything, neither is perfect and it is just a matter of what suits your needs best.

7. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I only owned Android phone so far but today had a bit of play on my mate I phone and i liked it.Screen resolution and graphic when you playing games is so much better then on my HTC.i might get i phone 5 when it come out.

Last edited: Saturday 3rd Mar, 2012
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Putting phone thing aside for a minute I THINK THE BEST mobile provider going is giffgaff. Paul recommended me to them and once my contract is up I will be moving just have a look at their deals .

You too will be jumping ship

9. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I bought the Apple iPhone 4S and couldn't be happier with my choice. It has a 8MP iSight camera and optics. iOS 5 and iCloud. Not to mention Siri. Plus video clarity is amazing on this little wonder.