Accord/7th Gen more power in my ctdi :D

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Brodziu, Tuesday 16th Jul, 2013.

1. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Hi guys, I'm currently on holiday in Poland, so I took my car for remap to my friend's garage. My car has been remapped already, but I didn't like the fact that peak power was at 3500 RPM and then was coming down, so basicly it was pointless to rev it higher and I was trying to get it a bit better :Wink: here is what I get after nearly 3 hours was spent with laptop on the knees sitting in the car and testing every time on the dyno :Wink: btw this result was achieved after EGR was off and with FMIC which significantly cooled intake air, result 204 BHP and 412 Nm (303 ft lbs):lol:

IMG_4776_zps3cb1f586.

Racy Jace likes this.
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's a lot of torque.Prepare some money for a new clutch.JK
    Nice one, enjoy it.

3. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    new clutch with new DMF was fitted about 40k miles ago, btw torque is high, but it goes up steady, so it doesn't hit clutch so much and also I don't floor it at 1.5k, so I think if you know how to drive and when you take care about clutch it should last long time, hopefully it will :Smile:

4. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Sounds awesome! 204hp for diesel.. crazy Brodziu :GoodJob:

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who needs a 2.4 when you can get results like that :GoodJob:

6. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    hehe, that's true Racy Jace, 204 BHP with consumption 45-50 MPG, what else you can ask for :Rolf:

7. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does the car feel like it revs more easily now? After 3000rpm the car should feel well different as that curve just keeps on going now.

8. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Anyway, it's a DIESEL! :Tongue: I don't like tractors :lol:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  9. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    yes :lol: car keeps pulling on the whole range of revs because as you noticed curve keeps going up all the time, not like it was before, that was main reason why I decided to do a new map, I had to change gear after 3k, not any more :Smile:

you're right Intruder it's tractor, but I wish you could see faces of people in their petrol cars who are staying behind :Whistle:

10. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah I can imagine people's faces! :lol: Super fast diesel estate :Whoosh: But indeed very nice tuning mod, mate! Well done :Thumbup:

11. sipepguru Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆