Off-Topic MotoGP 2015

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Monday 23rd Mar, 2015.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The season opener is this weekend at the Losail International Circuit Qatar an night race. I have following all the off season testing and this season will be an absolute cracker Yamaha & Ducati are getting closer to Honda, some may say they have made up and they can challenge the Honda.

I can't wait to see the bike at Silverstone tickets have been bought! anyone else coming down?

Bones126 likes this.
  2. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Looking forward to it, fingers crossed the Brits can bring it again.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Me too Mate , Cal CrashSlow well he shown promise but he always been quick on the bike rest of the time he eating dust, so the jury is out on him

Scott Redding he is the man to show Cal a clean pair of heels , as for Brad well good luck you will need it on that Tech 3. Just hope the brits up their game this year as a few hundred Spaniards are sitting in the Moto2 and 3 class who will take their rides.

As for WSBX four 2 race meeting races and all podiums blocked by brits ( we are not bad in this superbike malarkey) Jhony Rea where he been hiding what superb riding.

Bones126 likes this.
  4. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Can't disagree with any of that, pretty much bang on.

Johnny Rea has always been there to be honest, just Ten Kate didn't have the goods to put him where he wanted to be. But a very promising looking podium yesterday, almost makes me want to get my leathers back out, if they would fit that is lol :-/

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was not happy to see the competition to get such easy wins. I think marc was picked off my a rider to get him back of the pack.

NOT happy so angry to see that old codger to take the win :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree: I wanted to break my tele :hunter:

6. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    LOL @Ichiban
    I know the result but not seen the race yet, surprising result though. Thought Dani would have been up there after qualifying and was surprised Marc not with it :-/

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited: Monday 30th Mar, 2015
    Bones126 likes this.