Off-Topic MotoGp Jerez Circut

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Saturday 28th Apr, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good qualify from Honda not the result I would have hope, can't help thinking Casey(5th) and Pedrosa(2nd) are playing it cool and will be waiting for tyre degradation in the race to make their move.

It was clear to see from Qatar these tyre are now making racing a cat and mouse chase.Come on Honda.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    What a RACE did anyone watch it .. I knew Honda will be back with a vengeance and both riders were holding back in qualifying,a superb race by Casey.

Honda are back to winning ways!! :Hooray:

3. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anyone watching this weekends race, I am a diehard Vale (46) fan, it a shame he is not able to find his mojo on the duke.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will be watching the race no doubt about and flick between BSB too. Shame about Rossi move to duke has been poor, he's been nowhere last season and looks like this season of the same. Hayden was up there with the big boys thou which suggest his bike set up works ..?

5. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have zeebox app on the ipad just use that to check the race times.

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Honda win again in Portugal but Lorenzo was on Stoner back all the time.Good race.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I didn't watch it live but it was total domination. the entire package for bike and rider is unbeatable.

Lorenzo excuse was a burning clutch, yeah mate take it in for a service the remap is killing it :SOS:

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am gutted at the news but not surprised at the the announcement. Casey has been hinting this for a few months , however I respect his decision. Vale is no chance of getting back with Honda, Doohan told Honda HRC you have a rider for life like me... History suggest otherwise. I would love a English rider in the form of Carl C in Repsol colours.