Off-Topic MotoGP Phillip Island Marques get black flagged

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Sunday 20th Oct, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    What a bizarre race, pit stops , speeding in the pit lane, and slimy smirking Lorenzo wins!

Marques is black flagged for not coming into to change his bike on lap 10 .. feel sorry for marc:Blushing:. I can see HRC protesting and appeal the race result.

18 point lead heading into to Japan this championship is looking very close

2. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Very strange race indeed with the bike changes. not sure what they were thinking either with the pit lane speed limits.

Someone at Honda will definitely have some explaining to do. Even if they protest it won't change the result as you couldn't say where Marc should be reinstated. If they were planning on protesting it they should have kept him out so he could be reinstated at a correct position.

It's definitely closed the championship up. If Marc doesn't win it now he's been robbed.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had the alarm set to watch this race to see prince charming marquez to win it, I was absolutely gutted when I saw the 93 black flag :telloff:

Looks like team HRC made a very costly mistake motogp.com · Marquez acknowledges costly team error

Move to Japan home race on Honda own track . Marc has to win it now or never.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    On a brighter note Huddersfield born Tom Sykes tales the world superbike championship at Jerez .:Hooray:

He needs to be in motogp personally, Brits are becoming a force to be reckoned with in the premier class which is a good thing.

5. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Talking of new talent I'm impressed with Bradley Smiths performances. I first heard of him when he was in Moto2. Glad to see he's improving race by race as he's settling into the Tech3 team.

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Topper Harley Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hopefully Marc will blitz them at Motegi .

Delighted for Tom Sykes to,top job.