Accord/7th Gen Mr CL7's car thread.

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Mr CL7, Monday 2nd Jan, 2012.

1. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    I don't know why but my pictures are not showing after each sentence? Hmm. anyway follow them from left to right at the bottom of the page.

First mod was the Inovit wheels 18 x 8 with Eibach springs... Had this for about a year i think before i sold the springs and wheels and went for the slammed look. I purchased some Buddy Club N+ coil overs.

Got bored of the Inovit's and sold them and went for the wider alloys. 17" x 8.5" Volk AV3 on stretched tyres. Bad move as it was impossible to drive being slammed 90mm front and back!

I sold the Volks and bought some genuine BBS LM's from a NSX owner. 18 x 9.5 rear and 18 x 8.5 front with spacers all round, mad i know but have a look.. The pic of the rear is with -5 camber which nobody has ever seen on an Accord as the chap who adjusted it for me told me.

Next up was adding a lip so it looked more aggressive from the front and at the same time got the number plate holes filled in and relocated so it sat at the bottom of the grille.

Sold the BBS LM's and bought Rota D1's Sept 2011 i think..

Car is going in for some crazy camber work up front tomorrow, fingers crossed. Currently I've got -4 camber in the rear let's see what the Skunk2 pro series front camber kit can do for me.

Cheers

3. Slammed 3.5in f&r. FazzAccord2. IMG_0104. DSC_7379. IMG_1328. 12. 11. 15. IMG_0110.

Last edited: Monday 2nd Jan, 2012
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That looks soo sweet Faz, you know what i am starting to like the adverse camber look . Who needs power when a car looks like that.

Top job mate, I will need to nip down for some of your shows.

3. crespo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I absolutely love the LM's.

4. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Thank you mate. My style is different I don't follow others. I told you about the show I've got in May come down in your first gen mate.

5. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    So did I and I still do!

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    My kind a guy following is like sheep, I have to respect your ride and the direction its going. By May AOC may have a following and we may start a Northern Chapter of Honda Culture.

No doubt this idea will be stolen soon.

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've never seen a car with so many different types of wheels. Full credit to you for trying something different. I wouldn't do it to mine but would love to have a look at yours close up.

8. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Thanks buddy. Honda Culture have got members worldwide brother.

9. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Thank you Paul. I'll try to come up to the northern meet at some point and you can have a good gander or our more than welcome to come to my show in May 2012.

10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for the invite. I'll take a look a bit nearer! :Smile:

11. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    No worries keep a look out for the event I'll be posting it up in a few months

12. paddi02 New Member Getting Started

Nice looking car. Is it Euro R??

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nope its a UKDM CL7 , but it looks like it should have been a Euro R. Plenty of Euro R around your nick of the woods ..

14. paddi02 New Member Getting Started

Yeah there is loads of Euro R's. My brother has a 05 Euro R. Are they not popular/sold in the UK?

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nope Euro R are all imports here , ROI has easier import restrictions than UK. You do see them here but not in the numbers like ROI.

16. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looks lovely that!1 yellow fogs are a nice touch!

17. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Cheers mate

18. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Cheers mate