Sponsors Multi-car UK BREAKDOWN COVER from £59.50 with CHRIS KNOTT

Discussion in 'Chris Knott' started by ChrisKnottIns, Monday 2nd Dec, 2013.

1. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

To help you save even more money on your breakdown cover we've launched a MULTI-CAR version of our successful UK Breakdown product just in time for winter.

Comprehensive cover for a single vehicle currently costs just £59.50 but, with new additions of two or three-car cover for only £109 and £128 respectively, there’s now even more reason to choose Chris Knott Breakdown.

CHRIS KNOTT BREAKDOWN
    1 Car - £59.50
    2 Cars - £109.00
    3 Cars - £128.00

If you have more vehicles we can arrange cover for those too, using these products as the building blocks.

CHRIS KNOTT's UK Breakdown Cover provides: HomeStart, Roadside Assistance, Recovery, Onward Travel, Overnight Stay, Hire Car, Relief Driver and Message Relay.

The policy also includes assistance for scenarios that are normally excluded. These FREE extras are: Running out of Fuel, Flat Batteries, Lost/Broken Keys and Accidental Tyre Damage.

WINTER 2013 OFFER: Arrange cover before 31st March 2014 and you'll benefit from £5 OFF the above prices.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi
    I am insured with Chris Knott and was wandering is there any discount for us forum members.
    Also do you offer European cover and how much would it be on top of above given prices.
    Thanks

3. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

Hi Zoran, the winter discount is only available to club/forum members so yes there is. Most of our clients are club/forum members anyway so the full prices are forum prices after the discount offer expires.

We do offer UK+EU cover but not as a multi-car option - you'd need to buy individual policies at £97.50 per vehicle for the year. We can do it but it's not something we're promoting.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi
    Thanks for quick reply.
    I just cancelled my AA because they don't offer anywhere near what your cover do.
    Will sort it out soon over the phone.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    next time you are down for a service at HH they will can give you a AA home start cover free.. its the same cover as a new car.:Wink:

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Now that you mention it, was going to ask anyway.
    My car was serviced and MOT by HH in October but nobody offered or mentioned that to me.
    How does it work? Do you have to ask or they need to offer it to you?

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Speak to Steve bud.

8. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

Presumably that's just the basic cover?

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nope its the lot the top tier cover from AA.

10. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

Wow, I wonder how they can afford to do that.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda UK bulk purchase the policies for dealers to sell , all about volumes and the fact Honda's just don't fail that easily apart from the off Tyre puncture , dead battery or misfulled.. Honda cars just work.

12. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

but they're giving them away on servicing?

13. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Grr forgot to ask Steve last week about it :telloff:

14. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I got my renewal from AA today it is £130 for year but it is for any car that i am in or my wife is in and that could be anywhere driving or not. So far i have had one pick up away from home and its paid for the whole of last year. Just wondering if i should renew it. it seems ok but never tried any other packages :Unknown:

15. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

How many other cars do you travel in? if it's just yours and your wife's you could save a bit by taking a 'per vehicle' cover instead.

16. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hi, I have access to 7 cars some owned by me ( 5 ) and others that I can drive with my own and owners insurance. So it is a comprehensive cover such as the one I have with the AA that gives me the re-assurance I want when using any car.

- - - Updated - - -

how coincidental is this I got a phone call from one of my kids (1 hour after replying to CKI) saying he has stopped on the a78 as his lights were showing a sign telling him that there is a problem. I went to get him ( 35 mile round trip ) as he had no breakdown cover. when I got there a passing AA van had stopped and was asking him what was the problem, I said I was here to see what I could do to get him home and was an AA member, the AA guy said if its not fixable he would get him back to my house. it turned out the engine management light but not bad enough to drive :Rolf:

17. ChrisKnottIns Site Partner Club Affiliate

Well, that's fair enough as you have need to cover so many vehicles. Thanks for the conversation.