Listing Ended My 2nd Generation CR-V on ebay

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by excel monkey, Thursday 12th Feb, 2015.

1. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    Has to go, as my 4th Generation CR-V arrives at the weekend. I can't have two grey/silver CR-Vs on my driveway - people will think I'm some kind of OCD nutter.

eBay has its faults, but ultimately it's the best way to sell your car for its true market value. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Feel free to make a bid and spare me from the endless stream of monkeys asking "wots ur best price bruv".

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Oh hate those people that call up without even having seen the car and say ... "wots ur best price bruv" !!

excel monkey likes this.
  3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IIRC @AndyB1976 was after one but i might be wrong.
    Ignore me if I am indeed mistaken.

4. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    Me too, but they go with the territory of selling cars at the bottom end of the market, and there's no way of avoiding them. They're happy to send a hundred email requests and get knocked back 99 times, if they just get one reply back along the lines of "I'm desperate for the cash, you can have it for £500 bruv".
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks for the mention. All bids are welcome, but he's a long way from me in Surrey...

5. AndyB1976 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Aberfoyle
    Indeed I was Zoran, however I'm liking the 8th Generation as a future upgrade now. I might also be getting hold of a family hand-me-down 2.4 LPG'd Hyundai Santa Fe 50k 2004 plate so that's where I am at currently.

Good luck with sale Excel Monkey :Niceone:

excel monkey and AccordCU2 like this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

It was sold for £1550.