Show Us Your Car My 4th Generation CR-V EX 2.2 i-DTEC Pics

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by TheDarkKnight, Saturday 1st Feb, 2014.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

For demon knight and others, just re-uploading pics.

Cheers.

Hope the piccies work!

Last edited: Monday 22nd Sep, 2014
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    dude didn't get get the sports grill fitted yet? you got that really cheap via eBay if I recall.

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes I have the sports grill. (Bloody bargain of the century! LOL)

Not planning to fit it till the spring. Will just get butchered with the awful weather we have right now.

4. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice ride, how on earth did you get it so shiney? Do you want to was my cars? :GoodJob:

Where did you get and how much was the light up door plate?

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Several hours over two-three days! Prepped by wash, claying (three times!), wash, rinsing then liberal application of Poorboys Black Hole with a couple of coats of HD Wax! Oh and a pair of broken arms!

The illuminated door sill plates come as part of the illumination pack. All four doors have them, there is interior lighting in the door and rear passenger footwell as well as exterior white LED puddle lights too.

demon-knight likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well the weather won't do sod all mate its the alloys which get affected you should see my 2008 Delta alloys wheels on my 7th Generation they have spiders and lacquer peel all over the place.

I hope Honda Access Belgium will make alloys wheels specifically for our climate.. after all we are the biggest customers for Europe and we should not be getting alloys wheel which last 3 years in their prime..

its not acceptable for they cost over £1500 to start with.

7. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow that is one epic cleaning session, you should do it for a living!

I will have to show the wife this thread as she would like the bling factor on the lighting pack!

8. Topper Harley Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

9. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I also (thankfully) kept all my interior LED bulbs from the Accord and swapped them into the CR-V as well. So no urine-yellow lights anywhere inside now. The lighting pack is damn expensive - as I had it as part of the original order, I got a very good deal on them, the running boards and spoiler (as well as colour coding).

I do like the Aero Bumper your CR-V has, but its not as "different" from stock compared to what the Aero Bumper was like on the 3rd Generation CR-V. And for the price, it just seems OTT for me.

10. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Merci sir! :Hey:

11. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

12. CRAIG1969 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

craig coventry
  13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    It's got to be said, the CR-V looks so striking in red. She's a beauty Craig.

14. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Love it Craig! Looks fantastic!

I'm liking that exhaust trim as well....where's my wallet!!!