Daily Driver Accord

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by ann_kelvin, Monday 21st Apr, 2014

1. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Been as a member for a while and never put any pictures up.

This is when I first got it couple of years back.

4979633151_e1e8d22b5c_b_zps62f0d7b0.

4980241252_f5536b2dbc_b_zps9f373103.

MickyB and Duc de Pommfrit like this.
  2. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This is how it's look now for winter months

P1060222Large_zps7315f1f1.

P1060220Large_zps1b42abe6.

P1060219Large_zps4efeb901.

P1060213Large_zpsd02ad60b.

P1060209Large_zps7447a51e.

P1060208Large_zps22afec78.

P1060207Large_zpsbdcee79c.

During the summer months. Although original plan was to get a sets of Honda Storms but missed out the new sets deal from HH so snapped these CW wheels for a decent price. Maybe not everyone's liking

DSC_0084Large_zpsd334cb2d.

DSC_0083Large_zps62849af9.

DSC_0080Large_zps8298013b.

DSC_0079Large_zps450e10ad.

DSC_0088Large_zps978e1a67.

MickyB and Ichiban like this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    She looks mint @ann_kelvin, though I prefer the winter look over the summer :Smile:

ann_kelvin likes this.
  4. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Nice car, like the darker alloys

ann_kelvin likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    White alloys for the win:Hooray: ! so retro reminds me of the 90s and Tommi Mäkinen and his WRC Evo.

ann_kelvin likes this.
  6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    You don't come across many red 7th Gens at all, she's looking really striking! :Drinks:

ann_kelvin likes this.
  7. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you all for the nice comments :Grin: Maybe one day if i ever manage to get hold of a set of mint Storms will replace the CW wheels lol. The white wheels are nightmare to keep them clean especially this is my daily drive regardless of the weather.

8. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Very nice looking motor mate, I also prefer the darker wheels, after having white wheels on my VFR400 I can sympathise with you trying to keep them clean and I only had to worry about two.

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My oh my next to blue pearl Red would have been my choice they seem to be a very rare commodity. There's only two that I've seen one a saloon weasel and the other a tourer.
    I love the white wheels they really make your car look the real deal package. I saw one similar to mine recently with white wheels really looked good.
    Are those mugen wind deflectors? I saw some recently on E bay and was wondering what they would look like fitted now I know very nice.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You keep those white wheels bud I will sort these one out with no taste :HobbyHorse::Pathead:

Mr CL7 likes this.
  11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not me I like them:Hooray:

Ichiban likes this.
  12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good man!

MickyB likes this.
  13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Epsilons were originally clear coat over the diamond cut outer facing, with a pale silver in the apertures.
    The Pentas were the darker alloys.
    I like the original Epsilons.
    IMHO, they would have been stunning on a Milano red 7th Generation

14. Nels Moderator Staff Team

15. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I had Pentas on my Type-S when I first bought it but saw these Santino's on a Milano red accord owned by a member in Derby.
    I loved them. He was selling the car and did a swap with someone else I hadn't been around for a little while and missed out in them.
    A couple of months later the guy who had them was part ex ing his accord and put them up for swaps. CJ picked up on this immediately knowing I wanted them and we did a swap well almost but the rest concerns a staff member elsewhere which I don't want to mention. I like the way they give the car a different dimension not your standard graphite grey Pentas .

16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Santino's Alloys wheel are like the unicorns of 7h gen alloys wheels. They only came on the 7th FLC on special order with a lead time of 2 months. Made from magnesium alloy they are the lightest most durable wheels made they are masterpieces.. I gave those wheel for you micky blue eyes.

BTW when I ordered the my 7th Generation I wanted Santino's but did not want to wait 2 months my car was delivered in 4 days from Avonmouth.

Last edited: Wednesday 23rd Apr, 2014