Accord/7th Gen My Accord 2.0 i-vtec

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by crespo, Monday 2nd Jan, 2012.

1. crespo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There doesn't seem to be to many picture threads so i thought i would post some pictures of my car. The car started off as a 2003 Executive and i have owned it for a little over a year now and made some improvements and visual changes in that time. Anyway here is my Accord.

HondaPicturessamsungEX1006-Copy-Copy. HondaPicturessamsungEX1030. HondaPicturessamsungEX1029-Copy-Copy. HondaPicturessamsungEX1022-Copy. HondaPicturessamsungEX1014-Copy-Copy. HondaPicturessamsungEX1001-Copy-Copy. HondaPicturessamsungEX1021. HondaPicturessamsungEX1017-Copy-Copy.

Last edited: Monday 2nd Jan, 2012
  2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Looks in fantastic condition for a 2003, and I must admit you were right about those wheels, Epsilons are a personal favourite of mine but those make the car look unique.

3. crespo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks. Took me ages to choose the wheels. Its one of life's hardest decisions.:Grin:

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very nice car Neil,i agree with Cliff.Wheels look amazing,good choice

5. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Nice car mate. Clean

Last edited: Monday 2nd Jan, 2012
  6. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thats got to be one of the nicest Accords I've seen. I've always said that wheels make a car, unfortunatly for me I've got 16's on. Currently looking for a set of 17 sports.

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

16's give better ride and tyres and a lot cheaper....