Weekend Toy MickyB's 2.4 Type-S

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by MickyB, Thursday 11th Oct, 2012

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hope this works. Here are a few photos of my 54 reg 2.4 Type-S. Its Arctic Blue Pearl,with 17inch Santino Alloys. Originally it was fitted with Pentas but I managed to get a swap deal with another Accord owner who was trading in his Accord. The only mod as such is the eibach rear camber arms which are adjustable they were fitted about 18 months ago because of rear tyre wear which showed that there was a problem with the standard fit ones. And it has a Honda OEM CD autochanger fitted in the boot The current mileage to CJ annoyance is 33700 ???? yes true mileage. Well thats about it now lets see if I can get the photos uploaded.

IMG_0142. IMG_0140.JPG 18032011834.

Looking Pretty Clean Sorry the street was a bit dirty:Grin: This was a day out at Wast Water in the lake district (Britains Favourite view if anyone saw the programme)

17102010311. 17102010313. 17102010312.

The Day the Pentas went And the Santinos Arrived!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: Hope you all enjoy as much as I enjoy getting behind the wheel and driving it.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that is a beauty,love the colour.

3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Superb, you wouldn't know it is an 04, looks a lot newer than that.

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks I like to keep it clean will have to get some engine shots as well it's almost CJ standard !!!!!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mick if you are free on the 17th few the lads are meeting up for a day of DIY and we could do some Honda detailing :cool:

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh I`m free where,when and oh I might finally get that engine clean you promised me some 3 years ago:Aghast:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well it would be rude not to show up then.. get down on the 17th we will sort that engine out.

8. danrobinson Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very sharp... Shame I can't make the meet. Hope one can be arranged in the new year... I need to learn detailing/cleaning/paint repair a bit more....

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No problem we will do something in the new year let the weather cheer up up a bit.

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roll on the spring!!!!!! Clean air clean cars mmmmmmm don't you just love the spring

11. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah too right Micky I cannot wait to start messing around with the car again...front lower arms, new brakes, clutch master cylinder...2012 is gonna be a good year!

12. JohnnyBoy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

John Wallasey
    Glad to see those alloys put to good use :Wink:

Your car looks stunning mate, love it.

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    still going strong ,well why won't it be the car is hardly driven last seen in wakefield snoring its head off:Blink:

mater-sleeping_4d497fc34bfce-p.

14. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And still only 53500 miles on the clock:vtec::Whoosh:

15. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

MickyB updated MickyB's 2.4 Type-S

View updates to this showcase item...

16. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got these bought for Christmas so going to go into chav mode for a while
    g.

Nels likes this.
  17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Right you off the Christmas card list for good you old tart..