Optional Extras My first *ahem* mod ;-)

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by Rob T, Thursday 17th Mar, 2016.

1. Rob T Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Rob Edinburgh
    OK, OK, so it's not really a mod - I don't plan on doing much to it, but gotta take care of the essentials ;-)

Boot liner, courtesy of Holdcroft...
    20160317_201942.

...so that furry chops can get in the back
    20151119_211213.

:Grin:

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

He's got your eyes!

Rob T likes this.
  3. Rob T Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:lol:

Never used to bother that much about him jumping into the back of the Accord, but there shall be SWAT team surveillance on him first time he jumps into my new toy :Wink:

4. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They're a great thing to have to protect the boot floor.

Rob T and Nighthawk like this.
  5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Rob T likes this.
  6. Rob T Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

brilliant, a dog thread - this place has got everything!!! :Smile:

Will have a look through that over the next coupla days, there's bound to be someone in there I can talk to about getting this thing into the back of a minted Black Edition:

38275_412939656193_5086758_n.

:Grin:

Nels likes this.
  7. Nighthawk Guest

Typical retriever... loves getting wet and muddy

Rob T likes this.
  8. Nighthawk Guest

My lab doesnt go anywhere near my Accord however he jumps straight in and out of the wifes Civic boot without touching the bumper. Clears the lot with one leap. He is however only three years old so full of energy

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

All sorts of stuff here @Rob T - not just cars, but all Hondas and loads of stuff besides.

Detailing? We've got that covered.

Politics? Jokes? Dogs? Music? Most things have a thread somewhere in General Discussion or Off-Topic.

We have monthly awards too with votes for the best cars - have a look in the Club Announcements section for previous months - March coming soon!

:gohonda:

HondaKarma - probably the best Honda forum in the world!

Last edited: Friday 18th Mar, 2016
    legend-ary likes this.
  10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    If Carlsberg did forums it'd be like Honda Karma :Grin:

Nels likes this.
  11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

^^As long as we don't go for 'Reassuringly Expensive...'

:lol:

HondaKarma - Pure Genius

Zebster likes this.
  12. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    Great choice of car Rob but I would say that wouldn't I. In fact mine was an impulse buy after I was made an offer I couldn't refuse when I was looking round for something to replace my diesel 4x4 Yeti for a 4x4 petrol automatic.

In fact of the 12 cars I've owned (10 new when purchased), this is the 1st Honda I've owned so I don't know a great deal about the make and I was wondering how often they update the models. I say that on the basis that in its 7 years or so existence, the Yeti has had one upgrade (or facelift), whereas from, what I can see, the Black Edition CR-V is on at least it's 3rd in 3 years.

Mine was an end of line 2014 model bought new in 2015, just as the 2015 update was released and looking at Rob's it appears there has been another facelift in 2016. I am unaware of any other manufacturers updating their models so frequently and I just wondered if it was normal for Honda to do do.

Keith

13. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    They are expensive but worth it, got sick of 'universal' boot liners and got one, it's looking like it will out last the car. They are properly waterproof, fit like a glove, easy to hose off, and cover the entire boot and sides and rear seat, with a fold down flap for the bumper Waterproof car boot liners and seat covers

Nighthawk and Nels like this.
  14. Nighthawk Guest

The OEM one I have in my Accord is great. As you say, fully washable.

15. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I've just ordered a small first birthday present for my CR-V which I'll have fitted at the first service along with the Lyra alloys I've got...:Wink:

legend-ary likes this.
  16. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    I just use a very large piece of heavy duty plastic DPC which when unfolded covers the entire cargo are with the seats down, including the car's sides and the backs of the front seats. No good for a dog but accommodates my muddy fishing gear a treat. Keeps the boot spotless and is easy to hose down and hang on the line to dry.

Keith