Introductions My introduction.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smcnei, Monday 16th Feb, 2015.

1. smcnei Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wales Stuart SWANSEA
    Good evening guys,
    Good to meet you all.My name is Stuart and I live in Swansea,UK.Very recently bought a 2011 CR-V,my first ever Honda--and a nice bit of gear it is as well.I had very good recommendations from a couple of friends about Honda Karma and have been lucky enough to have been accepted into your forum.I thank you for that.I hope to be in contact with you in the future for,I hope,our mutual benefit regarding Honda and its maintenance and improvement.
    my regards
    Stuart

2. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

welcome Stuart , you were spot on when you said maintenance that's the secret with any car enjoy and look after it and it will last forever :Thumbup:

3. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK and Honda Stuart :welcome: Glad to hear you're pleased with your new CR-V.

Look forward to seeing some pictures. When you get a chance pop some photos in the club garage as this then shows exactly which model CR-V you have in your signature and it helps people identify easily which one you have.

Other than that ask away everyone helps everyone as much as they can :sparta:

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club Stuart, the 3rd Generation CR-V is a smashing car :Smile: Glad to have you with us.

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and a big :welcome:to the club

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Stuart. Enjoy your car and make yourself right at home here on HondaKarma :Hey:

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome @smcnei :welcome:

I hope we live up to your expectations.
    For now though, enjoy your CR-V. :Hey:

8. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
  9. Ricki_5thGenCoupe Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Northern Ireland Richard Belfast
    welcome, I hope your not on here much then so you car docent give you any trouble! :Grin: