Off-Topic My letter to santa....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hondas800, Thursday 15th Dec, 2011.

1. Hondas800 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Honda Motorbike NSR 250 R9N (MC21) CONCOURS EXAMPLE | eBay

I saw this and put it on my letter to santa, the woman at ASDA gave me a funny look as i posted the letter in santa's mailbox. But who care's what she think's......... The Mrs just think's im nut's..... 30 year's old and still believe in santa..........

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Wow that is absolutely stunning I can smell the 2t from here. that is a proper hooligan bike, wait for the power band to kick in and hold on for dear life and don't demand engine breaking.

I miss my RD350lc it was tuned to the hill the mods on that were endless. if you can ride and tame a 2 stroke you can ride anything.

3. Hondas800 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Never rode a 2stroke but i think its got to be done.......

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    WHAT !! they are wicked you have to ring the necks out , if they are rotary valves they are designed for top end grunts you can play with sprockets and the front teeth to get some sort of midrange. the expansion chambers to you can go crazy the choices are endless.

reed valves are better in my as you get more low down midrange and not 10k RPM and above. its like driving a VTEC engine but this one revs like mad.

5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If someone really wants the car, they'll pay it I suppose.

I wouldn't. You can get a mint TN550 Romahome for £3k! Thats my dream classic Honda.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ofcourse there will be someone who will pay that sort of price if they want that Civic badly, TN550 now you are talking:Wink: That's the quintessential Honda to own if you are a collector.

9. Hondas800 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think the listing is wrong..... Someone has put a 6 on the front!