Introductions My 'new' Elysion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VaseyT, Tuesday 15th Mar, 2016.

1. VaseyT New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom VaseyT Woodbridge
    image. Hi all,
    This looks like a great forum - just bought a mint, very low mileage (39,000 mile) Elysion, imported obviously!

Just waiting on registration etc.

Would be great to hear if anyone has removed seats - mines a 2.4 2004 non-swivelling seat version. I'd like to take out the single middle seat. Has anyone done it? If so how so?

Also the Screen is kaput but doesn't detract from its beauty - will replace with English speaking equivalent so.....ideas welcome.

Cheers!

FirstHonda and numpty67 like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @VaseyT

That's a superb looking Elysion ! Would love to see more of her, please do add her to the Club Garage !
    http://hondakarma.com/faq/how-do-i-add-my-vehicle-to-the-club-garage.10/

Usually seats are held down by four bolts, in the four corners of the rails. These may have covers on them that need removing before you can see get to the bolts.
    Also there maybe some electrical connectors that need removing.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to Honda Karma Vasey. :Hey:
    I look forward to seeing more photographs of you Elysion when you get her in the Club Garage.

4. Smokingman Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Lincoln
    Begs the question why don't we get them here, would love one as a weekend camper! far better looking than a Bongo which fits my bill.
    john

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Car of the Month and other awards to members

6. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    Another Elysion owner on the forum, I really am getting jealous :welcome:!!! Lovely bus you've got there I hope it does well for you. I think you can pick up an aftermarket head unit for them Car Dvd Player Gps For Honda Elysion, Car Dvd Player Gps For Honda Elysion Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com or you can have a look through "elysion"の検索結果 /【Buyee】 "Buyee" 日本の通販商品・オークションの代理入札・代理購入 for all kinds of bits and pieces. Also you can find the drawings for it, part numbers and so on here JAPANESE GENUINE OEM PARTS CATALOG|JP-CarParts.com it might help with your seat removal.

7. VaseyT New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom VaseyT Woodbridge
    Thanks all - it's actually a replacement for our dead VW Caravelle - I think I'm converted already and I haven't even got it on the road yet!

Thanks to SpeedyGee - I popped the caps of the covers and there they are and perfectly positioned to get a socket to - unlike most European cars which are awkward as hell.

BTW ad a bloke from China contact me who obviously watches our forum - USD $240 for a replacement unit for the DVD/ GPS unit which is half the price of lots of the others.

Will add her to the garage when I've got some plates on her

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hmm that sounds intriguing ! How did he contact you ? Private Message ?

If the price sounds too good to be true I'd be suspicious !

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @VaseyT :welcome:

That's a great looking Elysion.

:congratulations::garage:

10. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi, welcome to the forum :Smile: