Accord/8th Gen My New Pride and Joy

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Grahame_E, Saturday 22nd Sep, 2012.

1. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Here's a pic of my ES GT, it's a 2008 model.

Mint condition with only 18k on the clock and FSH.

Very pleased so far, only got it yesterday, it has to go back for a couple of minor issues the dealer missed (distorting speakers and cracked front fog lamp) other than I can't fault it.

View attachment 4734

View attachment 4735

2. Adamk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Derby
    looks nice mine had to go back for the same thing both fogs and the left rear speaker think they are a common problem with the fogs i got some protective film called lamin-x.i got some clear and some yellow ended up doin them yellow in end

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Superb mate.

You will not be disappointed with this car whatsoever. :Smile:

4. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've been playing about with the audio controls I'm sure the front passenger speaker has gone and I think the passenger side rear shelf one and possibly the passenger side rear door too. Thanks for the tip on the protective film will look into that once I get it replaced.

Loving it so far, and it's a lot cheaper to fill up too, just filled it from almost empty (warning light on) £85.00 to fill it to the brim. In My S-Max would have been looking at well over £130.00 to fill it from empty.

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can say with a high degree of confidence that you won't be parting with your money to buy another Ford again, thats for sure.

:Thumbup:

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice and shiny,enjoy your new motor:GoodJob:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nice looking colour mate, 18 miles for an 08 that is brilliant hardly run in.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Looking good :Thumbup:

9. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's all sorted now it went back into the dealers today for some corrections! They replaced the cracked fog light the speakers in the passenger side doors touched in a small stone chip on the bonnet and also replaced a broken clip on the trim that runs up the side of the windscreen.

The hifi system now sounds excellent as it should and they put in the floor mats. Now it all feels complete.

Will get some lamin x for the fog lamps I think.