My potential Accord headlight distribution

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Mr CL7, Thursday 5th Jan, 2012.

1. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Hello folks,

Just want to get a feel really of who is genuinely interested in this. I am looking to get hold of brand new Honda Accord 2003-2005 headlights at some point. My price will be inclusive of delivery and at a more affordable price than the dealership. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

2. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    i take it you are selling your old ones? need to be more specific

3. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    My old ones? Explain beefy?. This is a new venture I am interested in.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Faz, if I recall correctly Honda were doing deals on brand new prefacelift headlight not so long ago. These were genuine Honda parts at massively reduced price. Honda have been clearing a huge inventory of it. And most importantly these will be for RHD cars. I know there are a lot of brand new headlight in the aftermarket circles roaming around with LHD beams cars so be wary of that.

If you interested see the HH section and get your query across to them or start a thread in there.

5. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    i didnt read your post propperly, was 12 midnight lol to be fair. ide have thought ebay would be a good bet?

6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not to put a damper on things but with the ease of breakers these days people will submit an online request and get countless offers of secondhand units. I hope your venture gets off the ground and wish you all the best but be careful that you don't get stung and left with stock you can't sell. :Smile: