Facelift Model MY2013 Bi-Xenon Headlights

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by TheDarkKnight, Friday 13th Apr, 2012.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Will these fit a 2010 Accord?

Very tempted to retrofit these if they are.

Failing that, am quite happy with the existing OEM Xenons I have - but when I head to the States, I make scour some TSX headlights that contain DRL's...if they don't look too naff that is!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Saj they are still D2S made by Stanley bulbs, the only difference between yours and the 2012/2013 model is the high beam is incorporated into this single bulb.

So I would automatically assume the igniter and control ballast will be entirely different from yours. The downfall for this move is the single HID bulb is a mere £100.00 each.

come one bring out the headlight jokes...:Grin:

Do the TSX in states have DRL's? I have not seen any

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

TSX doesnt have DRL's but have been informed aftermarket ones exist (havent searched myself to confirm).

Mind you, if I can find a nearly new ADAS-equipped Type-S in Black, then I'll just swap :Wink:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    TBH Saj the chances of finding a newer Type-S in any dealer yard is very high, the only car being bought up by dealers across the country seem to be Type-S.

Seen loads of whites and blacks at HH.

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

White is a total no brainer.

The fractured UK roads will leave the bodywork pocketed with tar spots. Least on a black car they are hidden. LOL

Yes I have seen a few around but only a handful have ADAS and they're not in black (from the ones I have see). Prices are a bit more than what I want to pay, and am very happy with what I have right now to be honest. Its just me being silly with my itchy wallet! :cool:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    for tar removal there is always AutoSmart Tardis tar and glue remover, it just disintegrates tar in seconds bud.

don't let that out you off getting a white dude. I would say just wait till the 62 reg come out there will be loads of dealer demonstrators coming onto the approved lot.