Detailing Natty's Blue Paste Wax

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by TheDarkKnight, Saturday 24th Aug, 2013.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

After being horribly let down at how crap Poorboys Wheel Sealant was, I was very reluctant to buy any further Poorboys products, until an ebay find of Nattys Blue Paste Wax and Poorboys Blackhold Glaze, with a ton of microfibre cloths turned up for under £12.

No pics yet, but wow, totally love the bubble-gum smelling Paste Wax!

And it beads a lot better than the Autoglym HD wax as well - never thought the HD wax could be topped but the Nattys Blue Paste Wax is awesome.

And it works a treat on the glass as well - leaving it totally streak-free.

If you havent got this stuff, get it! :lol:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Uum thanks mate.. PBWS has been good until now but not durable.

You got ebay links bud.. need some MF cloths too. Strick two birds with one stone.

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I swear by Dodo Juice wax, lasts 4-5 months easily, great shine, great beading. Look up some online reviews :Smile: Costs £6 for a panel pot, but that's more than enough to do the car if you're not heavy handed. I got 3 sessions out of 2 pots. Next time I'm trialling Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant over the top.

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ebay link CJ to the seller:

abberlee-perfectlycleaned | eBay

Just keep perusing, they put up good offers at good prices every so often. Just a case of keeping ones eyes peeled!

As for wheel sealant, I've found that AG HD is a damn sight better than PBWS is.

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Rakoribs Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi TDK,
    Are you still selling that spare Accord alloy wheel?
    I tried to PM you again now you're back but the system said you can't currently receive PM's.
    Cheers, Mark.

- - - Updated - - -

As for sealants - i'm very impressed with Carlack 68 (two pack kit - nano care & LL sealant).
    http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/carlack-sealant-kit/prod_358.html
    A friend gave me half a tub of nattys blue paste but i couldn't stand the bubble gum smell, which is why he gave me it :Smile:
    Cheers, Mark.

6. Dangerstevie New Member Getting Started

Nattys blue is good, I find its a lot easier to put on and take off than the likes of the meguires NXT tech wax but not as durable. But as i clean my car at least once a week its not a big deal. Its cheap for what you get and the tubs last ages!

7. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    you don't want to be doing that mate as sealants don't bond to waxes very good and the wax will also degrade. if you want to use both sealants and waxes then always a sealant first on nicely prepped paint then a wax on top if you want to.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Thanks for the advice, the Wolfgang stuff actually states it can go over the top of wax. Had it recommended on a detailing forum. If the other way round is better, I'll certainly try that instead.