Guides Need a 8th Generation Accord for AOC DIY Guides

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 25th Apr, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    As the title suggests I am happy and willing to offer my time for free to assist in servicing an I-DTEC Honda Accord . This is to further enhance our DIY guides on here which will facilitate and help others in the long run. So this is an open invitation to any of the 8th Generation diesel members who need a service please PM me.

All Service aspects on the 8th Generation will be done by yours truly with an aim to guide the member in question to do the service themselves in the future.

It goes without saying my time and efforts will be free for any work, and we can get all the parts and materials for the service at our ultra-competitive prices from Holdcroft Honda.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CJ

Happy to let you do this - but you'll have to wait unfortunately as I still have some 9800 miles as indicated on the SvRS before I need it doing.

At current drive rates, that may be Sept/Oct.

Ichiban likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Fantastic no problem buddy happy to wait ..

4. sev Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Where are U based mate? I'm a DIY guy so would love to take a challenge. Have change an air filter recently, was very dirty so think fuel filter is due too. Not sure what service to do cause it has 117k on the clock.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am based in Leeds bud, is SvRS enabled on your car , just search for SvRS on here you have all the information about servicing and how to understand the codes.