Electrical & Lights Need help with VSA Connector, Sensor problem.

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Guzizzz, Tuesday 17th Sep, 2013.

1. Guzizzz New Member Getting Started

Hi, everyone. Im new to forums.:Wave:
    I have this Accord 2004 Diesel. Recently 3 warning lights came on ABS, VSA and /!\ .
    Read the DTS code - FRONT LEFT + FRONT RIGHT WHEEL SENSORS (OPEN/SHORT TO BODY GROUND/SHORT TO POWER).
    Can anyone give me a diagram how to check modulators 47 pin female connector, to diagnose furthter myself. I looked everywhere on internet, and found 2 diagrams no good to me but looks like it .
    Here is my connector:
    DSCN1271.

Here is diagram, very same but different
    vsa honda.
    If u can see pins don't match, any help??

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Have you checked the actual wheel sensors ?

3. Guzizzz New Member Getting Started

Yes, seems only one is faulty (open circuit). Second shows ok (checked resistance about 1500 ohms) There must be a wiring problem to another sensor... maybe i should check if a good one generates any voltage while spinning the wheel...
    gonna keep lookin...

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Can you expand on what you mean second if you can get the car on a HDS with all four wheel in the air by rotating them individually you can look at which sensor is dead or its a simple case of calibration required.

What your are looking into great in depth is not required unless your have been slicing and dicing with the harness to generate the open circuit.

The Open circuit DTC is a guide it does literally mean there is a break in the wires, it a Japanese standard to say the circuit is down.