Introductions New around here, but not new to Honda

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dradd, Monday 25th Aug, 2014.

1. dradd Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Keith
    Hello all,

My name's Keith. I'm based in Hampshire, and own two Hondas: a '98 ITR DC2, and a '07 CR-V. Prior to the CR-V, I owned an HR-V.

Back in the day I used to spend a lot of time with the Honda Revolutions mob, and went on to be admin on the ITR DC2 forum.

The DC2 I've had for about 15 years and had it out on track a few times. The CR-V is a daily runner, and despite being 7 years old, I've only had it for 4 months. I do have a minor niggle with it, and I'll no doubt be posting up about that on here sometime soon. :Smile:

Any other Honda Revs' people here? I noticed Samantha earlier <waves>...

Right, am off to have a mosey around. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Oh, arty snap of the DC2 attached, and one of the CR-V. image. image.

John Dickson and Ichiban like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Keith. Good to have you aboard.:welcome:

3. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Welcome to karma. Excellent teg.

I used to be on revolutions but it just disappeared. I remember the woman who ran it. Had an NSX in Selby.

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club Keith, good to have another old head in the scene aboard.

Love the DC2, is that the stock exhaust polished up nicely or an aftermarket system?

It's surprising the amount of Honda owners who are choosing CR-Vs for their daily run-arounds lately. I'm in the position of considering a second as my Honda is slowly becoming a bit too precious to be tempting supermarket car parks and battling the stone ridden back roads :Laughing:

5. dradd Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Keith
    Many thanks. It is my pride and joy. :Grin:
    Exhaust is a Magnaflow back box, coupled with a DC Sports 4-2-1 manifold and mid section.

Cheers. :Grin:

That will be Samantha.

Many thanks. Nice looking place this. :Wink:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to HondaKarma Keith.

Both Teg and CR-V looking good !

Out of curiosity where is the Teg parked ? Seems like a large area with chequered plating.

7. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Keith - just seen your thread. I am new here too. Good to see you still have your lovely Teg :vtec:

I'd best get some pics up myself soon.... luddite that I am, not checked to see how easy to load pics on this site yet.

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Literally just the "Add Photos & Files" button next to "Submit Reply" - watch the selected photos upload, then choose to add them to the post as either a full image or a thumbnail to click on :Smile: We've tried to make it simple.

9. dradd Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Keith
    It took that shot with the Teg on a disused weigh-bridge. Not that the Teg weighs anything really. :Rolf:

10. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Keith :welcome:
    Nice cars - love the Integra especially! :Whoosh::vtec:

11. dradd Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Keith
    Thanks John. I'll try and get some more pictures up of the Teg... :Smile:

12. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club .Keith.Love the ITR. myself own an HR-V good little workhorse

13. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome @dradd

Good looking motors you got there :Smile: