Introductions New 'boy' on the block

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by westmoors, Wednesday 26th Dec, 2012.

1. westmoors Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ken Dorset
    Hi everyone, I've just upgraded from a Mercedes 1.8 C200 Kompressor Sports Coupe to a 1.2 Jaz ! yes I do mean up grade. There were several reasons for this apart from running costs, my Wife now has very bad arthritis.

The Jaz in my opinion has a better driving position, far better rearwards vision,although a hatch back the C200 did not have a rear wiper which made things difficult in the rain,and with such a low body rearwards vision even without rain was not the best at any time.
    On the Jaz lighting switches are far easier to find being on stalks, the Merc had a single rotating switch on the dashboard hidden by the steering wheel , and the Jax is far better to park and very maneuverable , another a big plus is that at long last my Wife can get in and out without a struggle, and there are far less silly extras you rarely use to go wrong, it's a great pity I did not try one much sooner ! westmoors
    Nels likes this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Westmoors, welcome to AOC.

Great to hear your really appreciating your "upgrade" :Smile:
  3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi and welcome.

Glad you like the Jazz, I agree they are amazing, when you sit in one it feels like driving a transit van!!