Introductions New car = new member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kingeraak, Sunday 8th Sep, 2013.

1. kingeraak New Member Getting Started

Just a quick post to introduce myself.

I've been a Honda fan since before I had a licence, and I'd owned nearly every variant of Civic going!
    After a few years in the VAG scene, and a new baby (our first) it was time to sell the old 3dr Golf GTI and look for an estate.

My dad has a 7th Generation Accord EX saloon with all the options, so I knew that would be a good place to start.
    Not being a fan of the 7th Generation estate version however, especially when its parked alongside the more "coupe-esq" 8th Generation estate, meant that I knew i had to spend a bit more £££
    To cut a long story short, we are now the proud owners of a 2009 8th Generation 2.2 I-DTEC EX Accord Tourer in met/pearl black :Thumbup:
    It's a beautiful car and its nice to be behind the wheel of a Honda once again.

It was quite a challenge to get hold of one that fitted the bill however. I know newer Accords were a bit more "exclusive" these days, but it seems that Honda UK's policy of pushing the swindon built cars has really narrowed down the used Accords availibilty.

Anyway, here's to the Hondas :Smile:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along you are in the right place to find like minded Honda enthusiasts :Thumbup: