Announcement New Club Evangelists

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by DeviateDefiant, Tuesday 28th Oct, 2014.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    For those that aren't already aware, the "Evangelist" award is given to those that the staff consider consistently outstanding members of the community. We look for those that are friendly, willing to help other members, and regularly active within the community.

There's a hidden Evangelists section with tons of insider Honda info, where lots of things that are deemed "sensitive" are posted for the inner circle. Not only that, but sometimes people find they want to share things with other members but not publicly and it's the perfect place (PS: we hold illegal street races every Saturday at @Ichiban's gaff).

Joining us today, are @RogerH69 for this persistent dedication, @numpty67 with his relentless brochure crusade, and @Harvey for being one of the most willing to help others in the whole community.

We have expectations for those that we let into the Evangelists, a certain level of activity and a healthy attitude - the newcomers all certainly tick those boxes. We're also removing several older Evangelists from the AOC days whom are no longer checking into the site regularly, sorry folks, it is how it is.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

numpty67 likes this.
  3. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

@DeviateDefiant
    @Nels
    Thank you very much for this award, I appreciate it very much. I Hope that I can give others as much help and encouragement as I possibly can.

moob, MickyB and Nels like this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well done guys, you have been the chosen ones.

numpty67 and Harvey like this.
  5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    numpty67 and Harvey like this.
  6. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Thanks everyone. Greatly appreciate the award and kind words.

MickyB, Harvey, Ichiban and 1 other person like this.
  7. numpty67 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers everyone! Thanks for the award, Must go, my Crusade continues.......:HobbyHorse:

moob, MickyB, John Dickson and 4 others like this.
  8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Congratulations chaps!

numpty67 likes this.
  9. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Well done guys.

Harvey and numpty67 like this.
  10. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Well done to all three of you :clap:

11. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thank you

12. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very well deserved you guys - enjoy what the section has to offer :Smile:

13. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Congratulations chaps! Welcome to Evangelists! :welcome:

numpty67 likes this.
  14. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the darker side :Laughing: oh by the way one thing that you weren't told is you buy all the drinks all day at the first meet you attend:beeroh and this is just CJ:Grin:
    But seriously well done guys and welcome its richly deserved.

Harvey likes this.
  15. numpty67 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks guys :Drinks:

16. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Congratulations to all three of you. There was quite a bit of chatting about who deserved these awards and it was a unanimous decision amongst all the staff that you three completely deserved the awards without question.

17. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Again thanks so much for the award. I've always tried to be as helpful as I can, no matter the forum. At the end of the day I like to repay the people who have helped me as well as helping others, both new and old. We are all newbies once, I still am, in a way. There are things I don't know, things I'd like to learn and things I'd like to do. But helping others is my main goal.

18. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Agree with ^^. I'd just like to add that there's more I'd like to forget than new things I'd like to learn, especially that particular August day in Salt River, Cape Town....

Seriously though, I genuinely do like helping people and 'fixing things' (probably why I work for a charity, and fix computers for a 'living'). I've selfishly spent most of my time on HK on the 7th Generation Civic forums, but I'm slowly poking my head into the other forums to see what else is going on.

19. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

@RogerH69 I'm not gonna ask about Cape Town.
    But agreed about fixing things, its great! I've got my dads pc to rebuild at the moment as well, oh how fun it is when its family. plus at the same time rebuilding it. Now need to source a PSU, GFX card and a DVD rewriter, think I've got some SATA cables kicking around.

20. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes