Pre-Facelift Model New clutch, CMC and induction fitted!

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Chan, Sunday 14th Apr, 2013.

1. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very happy with the clutch and the clicking sound and feeling is gone due to the clutch master cylinder change.

Also, fitted the Comptech or CT Engineering induction today. Just wow, feels like the car is more eager from lower down, but I bought more for the throttle response and the noise. Sounds great, will post up a video at some point!

2. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Glad to here that, was your clutch slipping or was there another problem? If you don't mind me askinf, how much did you pay to get the clutch changed? Always good to know when new parts make the car better, cheers tony
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Chan mate ...

:Need Pics:

... LOL
  5. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Tony,

Yeah, the clutch was slipping real bad. I mistakenly took it to my local Mr Clutch, who made it much worse when 'checking' it.

PM me what you'd like to know and I'll be more than happy to give you the details.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't actually taken any, was a bit of a job to do.

When I get a chance, I will take a pic under the engine bay.

I'll also do a tunnel run and upload the link, within the speed limits, of course.

The car seems so different now, and just a whole lot more eager. So, I'm very happy!
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Oh come on dude, that's not a "community spirit".

When any of us are doing something, it's always "a bit of a job", but stopping a few times to takes a couple of snaps isn't too arduous.

Look how much we do as a community to help and advise you, you could at least try and return something back to the community, take a few snaps, show others how and what you have done huh !