Announcement New DIYOTM Award

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by SpeedyGee, Tuesday 2nd Apr, 2013.

1. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    All,

We are starting a new feature here on AOC, a DIY Guide of the Month award.

This will be awarded to the best written DIY guide in the month.

We want to assist our users in DIY tasks and we recognise that DIY guides are an important part of this.

The winner will receive AOC stickers, AOC Tax disk holder and a £10 B&Q voucher.

Our first winner of this award is user Philoldsmobile, congratulations Phil.

March DIYOTM - DIY Guide of the Month

So get cracking with your own DIY guide and grab next months award :Smile:

Last edited: Sunday 30th Mar, 2014
    smilegr8 and intruder like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would just like to add we wanted to start this initiative to get members contributing towards the spirit of this community. The challenge is to be the best technical European community with a collective collaboration.

We will assist in any DIY information you need to kick start your project on ANY Honda car, you never know this may extend to all Honda products :Smile:

Well done Phil and would like to see more members taking the challenge. Phil you have a PM.

philoldsmobile and intruder like this.
  3. philoldsmobile Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Many thanks guys, the voucher was pressed into immediate service - nothing too exciting, just an ironing board, but I needed one in a hurry today so the timing worked out perfectly. I'll be taking a photo of my car with the AOC sticker on it!

As for other Honda products, I also have a 1992 CBR 600 F-N sat in the garage which is a rolling restoration project. :Smile:

Last edited: Tuesday 2nd Apr, 2013
    SpeedyGee and Ichiban like this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ironing board !! :Rolf: we need to see your bike please..

5. philoldsmobile Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  6. philoldsmobile Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Stickers and tax disc holder arrived the other day, really nice quality :Thumbup: will post a pic after the car has been washed and polished in a while.

-edit- New images in the gallery...

My Garage

:Smile:

Last edited: Saturday 6th Apr, 2013
    SpeedyGee likes this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nearly at the end of the month guys, get your DIY guides in for a chance to win Aprils DIYOTM award.

Last edited: Tuesday 23rd Apr, 2013
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    This months DIY have been amazing it a really difficult one to judge. Keep them coming guys.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Gents bank holiday Monday is nearly here , just reminder if you are doing any diy's please enter them into the competition! We love DIY's and you should be rewarded for your efforts.:GoodJob:

Looking forward to your DIY's and contributions.

10. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Excellent idea!

Today my stealer will be installing this:

I think it looks great, I will ask them to take some pics during installation and hopefully make a DIY guide.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good stuff you will get a step by step guide provided by Honda, but if you need to refer anymore look at the wiki section at accessories thread you got the entire lot!

12. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You are right mate, a manual came with the knob. I am writing this from a nearby coffee shop, waiting for the stealer to finish the job. Will post pics later (so excited) :Smile:

- - - Updated - - -

As I was waiting for the stealer to install my knew shifter knob, I took a few pics of a special car

Ichiban, there's a wing spoiler for you :Smile: